Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking without R-parity
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Catholic Univ Chile
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We analyze the low energy features of a supersymmetric standard model where the anomaly-induced contributions to the soft parameters are dominant in a scenario with bilinear R-parity violation. This class of models leads to mixings between the standard model particles and supersymmetric ones which chance the low energy phenomenology and searches for supersymmetry. In addition, R-parity violation interactions give rise to small neutrino masses which we show to be consistent with the present observations. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Nuclear Physics B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 623, n. 1-2, p. 47-72, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.