Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New approaches in W gravities
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Fed Itajuba
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- We devote effort to studying some nonlinear actions, characteristic of W theories, in the framework of the soldering formalism. We disclose interesting new results concerning the embedding of the original chiral W particles in different metrical spaces in the final soldered action; i.e., the metric is modified by the soldering interference process. The results are presented in a weak field approximation for the W-N case when Ngreater than or equal to3 and also in an exact way for W-2. We promote a generalization of the interference phenomenon to W-N theories of different chiralities and show that the geometrical features introduced can yield a new understanding of the interference formalism in quantum field theories.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 66, n. 10, 11 p., 2002.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.