Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Extension of PT-symmetric quantum mechanics to the Dirac theory with position-dependent mass
- SouthWest Petroleum University
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present a new method to construct the exactly solvable PT-symmetric potentials within the framework of the position-dependent effective mass Dirac equation with the vector potential coupling scheme in 1 + 1 dimensions. In order to illustrate the procedure, we produce three PT-symmetric potentials as examples, which are PT-symmetric harmonic oscillator-like potential, PT-symmetric potential with the form of a linear potential plus an inversely linear potential, and PT-symmetric kink-like potential, respectively. The real relativistic energy levels and corresponding spinor components for the bound states are obtained by using the basic concepts of the supersymmetric quantum mechanics formalism and function analysis method. (C) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Annals of Physics. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V., v. 323, n. 3, p. 566-579, 2008.
- Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V.
- Dirac equation
- position-dependent effective mass
- PT-symmetric potential
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.