Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Two-dimensional position-dependent massive particles in the presence of magnetic fields
- Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- In this work, we discuss the problem of a particle with a position-dependent mass interacting with a two-dimensional potential well with finite depth, as well as under the influence of a uniform magnetic field. The ordering ambiguity is taken in account, and we obtain the exact wavefunctions and energies for a complete set of eigenstates. It is shown that, even considering a finite-depth potential well, the system retains an infinite set of quantum states.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and Theoretical. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 42, n. 2, p. 13, 2009.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.