Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Scattering and bound states of spin-0 particles in a nonminimal vector double-step potential
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The problem of spin-0 particles subject to a nonminimal vector double-step potential is explored in the context of Duffin-Kemmer-Petiau theory. Surprisingly, one can never have an incident wave totally reflected, and the transmission amplitude has complex poles corresponding to bound states. The interesting special case of bosons embedded in a sign potential with its unique bound-state solution is analyzed as a limiting case.
- Canadian Journal of Physics. Ottawa: Canadian Science Publishing, Nrc Research Press, v. 90, n. 5, p. 481-486, 2012.
- Canadian Science Publishing, Nrc Research Press
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.