Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nonpolynomial potentials with deformable topological structures
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We construct models of self-interacting scalar fields whose Bogomol'nyi-Prasad-Sommerfeld solutions exhibit kink profiles which can be continuously deformed into two kinks by varying one of the parameters of the self-interacting potential. The effective models are obtained from other models with two interacting scalar fields. The effective models are then applied in a brane-world scenario where we analyze the consequences of the thicker branes in the warped geometry and in the localization of gravity.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 81, n. 4, p. 8, 2010.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.