Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Degenerate and critical Bloch branes
- Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In the last few years a number of works reported the appearance of thick branes with internal structure, induced by the parameter which controls the interaction between two scalar fields coupled to gravity in (4,1) dimensions in warped space-time with one extra dimension. Here we show that one can implement the control over the brane thickness without needing to change the potential parameter. on the contrary, this is going to be done by means of the variation of a parameter associated with the domain wall degeneracy. We also report the existence of novel and qualitatively different Solutions for a critical value of the degeneracy parameter. which could be called critical Bloch branes.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 78, n. 4, p. 9, 2008.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.