Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A Beam Search Method to Solve the Problem of Assignment Cells to Switches in a Cellular Mobile Network
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Assigning cells to switches in a cellular mobile network is known as an NP-hard optimization problem. This means that the alternative for the solution of this type of problem is the use of heuristic methods, because they allow the discovery of a good solution in a very satisfactory computational time. This paper proposes a Beam Search method to solve the problem of assignment cell in cellular mobile networks. Some modifications in this algorithm are also presented, which allows its parallel application. Computational results obtained from several tests confirm the effectiveness of this approach and provide good solutions for large scale problems.
- Recent Advances In Applied Mathematics. Athens: World Scientific and Engineering Acad and Soc, p. 99-105, 2009.
- World Scientific and Engineering Acad and Soc
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Assignment Problem
- Beam Search Method
- Cellular Network
- Quadratic Integer Programming
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.