Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A Discussion Related to Orbit Determination Using Nonlinear Sigma Point Kalman Filter
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 07/53256-1
- Herein, the purpose is to present a Kalman filter based on the sigma point unscented transformation development, aiming at real-time satellite orbit determination using GPS measurements. First, a brief review of the extended Kalman filter will be done. After, the sigma point Kalman filter will be introduced as well as the basic idea of the unscented transformation, in which this filter is based. Following, the unscented Kalman filter applied to orbit determination will be explained. Such explanation encloses formulations about the orbit determination through GPS; the dynamic model; the observation model; the unmodeled acceleration estimation; also an application of this new filter approaches on orbit determination using GPS measurements discussion. Copyright (C) 2009 Paula Cristiane Pinto Mesquita Pardal et al.
- Mathematical Problems In Engineering. New York: Hindawi Publishing Corporation, p. 12, 2009.
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.