Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The effect of WC-17Co thermal spray coating by HVOF and hard chromium electroplating on the fatigue life and abrasive wear resistance of AISI 4340 high strength steel
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- One of the most interesting alternatives for replacement of hard chrome plating is tungsten carbide thermal spray coating applied by the high velocity oxy-fuel (HVOF) process which presents a safer, cleaner and less expensive alternative to chromium plating. The objective of this research is to compare the influence of the tungsten carbide-17cobalt (WC- 17Co) coating applied by high velocity oxy fuel (HVOF) process with that of hard-chromium electroplating on the fatigue strength and abrasive wear of AISI 4340 steel.
- Corrosion Reviews. London: Freund Publishing House Ltd, v. 21, n. 1, p. 75-96, 2003.
- Freund Publishing House Ltd
- WC-17Co thermal spray coating
- hard chromium electroplating
- abrasive wear
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.