Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of oxidizing atmosphere on the electrical properties of SrBi4Ti4O15 thin films obtained by the polymeric precursor method
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Strontium bismuth titanate (SrBi4Ti4O15) thin films were deposited on (111) Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si Substrates by spin coating from the polymeric precursor method. Annealing in static air and dynamic oxygen atmosphere was performed at 700 degrees C for 2 h. The films were characterized by X-ray diffraction, atomic force microscopy and electric properties. The dielectric properties of SrBi4Ti4O15 films were found to be remarkably sensitive to the annealing atmosphere. The C-V characteristics of the metal-ferroelectric metal structure showed a typical butterfly loop that confirms the ferroelectric properties of the film related to the domains switching. SrBi4Ti4O15 thin films annealed in oxygen atmosphere showed lower ferroelectric behavior indicating a weak ferroelectricity along c-axis direction. Published by Elsevier Masson SAS.
- Solid State Sciences. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 10, n. 12, p. 1951-1957, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Thin films
- Atomic force microscopy
- Dielectric properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.