Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural Evaluation of Mechanically Alloyed (67-x)Ti-xZr-22Si-11B Powders
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present work reports on the structural evaluation of mechanically alloyed Ti-xZr-22Si-11B (x = 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 at-%) powders. Milled powders and hot-pressed alloys were characterized by X-ray diffraction, electron scanning microscopy, and electron dispersive spectrometry. The Si and B atoms were preferentially dissolved into the Ti and Zr lattices during ball milling of Ti-xZr-22Si-11B (x = 7, 10, 15 and 20 at-%) powders, and extended solid solutions were achieved. The displacement of Ti peaks was more pronounced to the direction of lower diffraction angles with increasing Zr amounts in mechanically alloyed Ti-Zr-Si-B powders, indicating that the Zr atoms were also dissolved into the Ti lattice.
- Advanced Powder Technology Viii, Pts 1 and 2. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 727-728, p. 210-215, 2012.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- high-energy ball milling
- titanium alloy
- hot pressing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.