Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Wear Particle Classifier System Based on an Artificial Neural Network
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Taubate
- This paper describes a method of identifying morphological attributes that classify wear particles in relation to the wear process from which they originate and permit the automatic identification without human expertise. The method is based on the use of Multi Layer Perceptron (MLP) for analysis of specific types of microscopic wear particles. The classification of the wear particles was performed according to their morphological attributes of size and aspect ratio, among others. (C) 2010 Journal of Mechanical Engineering. All rights reserved.
- Strojniski Vestnik-Journal of Mechanical Engineering. Ljubljana: Assoc Mechanical Engineers Technicians Slovenia, v. 56, n. 4, p. 277-281, 2010.
- Assoc Mechanical Engineers Technicians Slovenia
- artificial neural network
- wear particles analysis
- expert system
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.