Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A New Approach for Real Time Fault Diagnosis in Induction Motors Based on Vibration Measurement
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Condition monitoring is used to increase machinery availability and machinery performance, reducing consequential damage, increasing machine life, reducing spare parts inventories, and reducing breakdown maintenance. An efficient real time vibration measurement and analysis instruments is capable of providing warning and predicting faults at early stages. In this paper, a new methodology for the implementation of vibration measurement and analysis instruments in real time based on circuit architecture mapped from a MATLAB/Simulink model is presented. In this study, signal processing applications such as FIR filters and fast Fourier transform are treated as systems, which are implemented in hardware using a system generator toolbox, which translates a Simulink model in a hardware description language - HDL for FPGA implementations.
- 2010 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference I2mtc 2010, Proceedings. New York: IEEE, p. 5, 2010.
- Rotating electrical machine
- Condition monitoring
- Digital signal processing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.