Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of measurement error and autocorrelation on the (X)over-bar chart
- Univ Nantes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 307744/2006-0
- Measurement error and autocorrelation often exist in quality control applications. Both have an adverse effect on the (X) over bar chart's performance. To counteract the undesired effect of autocorrelation, we build-up the samples with non-neighbouring items, according to the time they were produced. To counteract the undesired effect of measurement error, we measure the quality characteristic of each item of the sample several times. The chart's performance is assessed when multiple measurements are applied and the samples are built by taking one item from the production line and skipping one, two or more before selecting the next.
- Journal of Applied Statistics. Abingdon: Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 38, n. 4, p. 661-673, 2011.
- Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis Ltd
- (X)over-bar chart
- measurement error
- first-order autoregressive model
- multiple measurements
- skipping items strategy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.