Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Economic-statistical design of the (X)over-bar chart used to control a wandering process mean using genetic algorithm
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- This research considers the process mean wanders according to a first-order autoregressive model. During the in-control period the process mean wanders around its target value, and after the assignable cause occurrence, around an off-target value. The cost model proposed by Duncan was used to select the X bar chart's parameters and the genetic algorithm to meet their optimum values. The wandering movement required a Markov chain to obtain the properties of the control chart. The autocorrelation among mean values increases the monitoring costs and reduces significantly the chart's efficiency. (c) 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Expert Systems With Applications. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 39, n. 17, p. 12961-12967, 2012.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Genetic algorithm
- Markov chain
- Economic design
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.