Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Custos e viabilidade econômica da produção de lambari-do-rabo amarelo em Monte Castelo/SP: um estudo de caso
- Costs and economic viability of production of the lambari tetra in Monte Castelo, São Paulo state: a case study
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The aim of this study was to analyze the cost of production and economic viability of production of Lambari in Monte Castelo/SP, with the primary market for the live-bait for sport fishing of carnivorous fish. To calculate the operating cost structure was used the model proposed by the Instituto de Economia Agricola from São Paulo/Brazil. In analyzing the economic viability of investment, we determined the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Pay Back Period. It was noted that the inputs represented approximately 74.0% of the EOC (Effective Operating Cost). In the rentability analysis (short term), there was an operating profit of R$ 3,133.45 for a cycle, with a profitability of 18.65% for four months of production, a cost price of R$ 13.02 kg(-1). For viability of the activity (long term), the results were attractive to recovery capital from the 3(rd) year (Pay Back), with an IRR of 25.68% and 89.0% return on the producer in 5 years (BCR - benefit cost ratio). The study of costs and economic viability analysis reinforce the importance of rational management in the productive system and the importance of planning and managing the profitability of the activity.
- Boletim do Instituto de Pesca. São Paulo: Inst Pesca, v. 37, n. 3, p. 307-315, 2011.
- Inst Pesca
- Astyanax altiparanae
- production costs
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.