Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- HIGH STRENGTH CONCRETE: THE REINFORCED CONCRETE OF THE CENTURY 21(ST)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This work is about the 21st century reinforced concrete analysis under the point of view of its constituent materials. First of all it is described the theoretical approach of the bending elements calculated based on the Norms BAEL 91 standarts. After that, numerical load-displacement are presented from reinforced concrete beams and plates validated by experimental data. The numerical modellings has been carried on in the program CASTEM 2000. In this program a elastoplastic model of Drucker-Prager defines the rupture surface of the concrete in non associative plasticity. The crack is smeared on the Gauss points of the finite elements with formation criterion starting from the definition of the rupture surface in the branch traction-traction of the Rankine model. The reinforcements were modeled in a discrete approach with perfect bond. Finally, a comparative analysis is made between the numerical results and calculated criteria showing the future of high performance reinforced concrete in this beginning of 21st century.
- Revista Internacional de Metodos Numericos Para Calculo Y Diseno En Ingenieria. Barcelona: Univ Politecnica Catalunya, v. 23, n. 3, p. 251-264, 2007.
- Univ Politecnica Catalunya
- reinforced concrete
- structural calculate criteria
- concrete strength
- reinforced yield stress
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.