Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Use of lithium niobate detector for measuring X-ray intensity in mammographic range
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Mato Grosso Sul Fed Univ
- Univ Wisconsin
- A detector system that can measure X-ray intensity in the mammographic range of 22 to 36 kVp (equivalent photon energies ofthe beam between 11 and 15 keV) is presented. It consists of a lithium mobate detector and a high-sensitivity current-to-voltage converter.
- Electronics Letters. Hertford: IEE-inst Elec Eng, v. 40, n. 18, p. 1097-1098, 2004.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.