Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Load compensation in four-wire electrical power systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work describes a methodology for power factor control and correction of the unbalanced currents in four-wire electric circuits. The methodology is based on the insertion of two compensation networks, one wye-grounded neutral and another in delta, in parallel to the load. The mathematical development has been proposed in previous work . In this paper, however, the methodology was adapted to accept different power factors for the system to be compensated. on the other hand, the determination of the compensation susceptances is based on the instantaneous values of the load currents. The results are obtained using the MatLab - Simulink environment.
- 2000 International Conference on Power System Technology, Vols I-iii, Proceedings. New York: IEEE, p. 1575-1580, 2000.
- Reactive power compensation
- Power factor
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.