Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- High power factor dimmable electronic ballast for multiple tubular fluorescent lamps
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents a dimmable electronic ballast designed for multiple fluorescent lamps applications. A ZCS-PWM Boost rectifier and a classical resonant Full-Bridge inverter compose this new electronic ballast, providing conditions for the obtaining of high input power-factor, and soft-switching processes for all semiconductor devices employed in the structure. The instantaneous average input current control technique is employed in the Boost rectifier. Concerning the Full-Bridge inverter, it is controlled by the imposition of phase-shift in the current processed through the sets of resonant filters + lamps, according to an adaptation in a specially designed control IC, called IR2159. Experimental results are presented in order to validate the analyses developed in this paper.
- Proceedings of the IEEE-isie 2004, Vols 1 and 2. New York: IEEE, p. 1063-1068, 2004.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- fluorescent lamps
- power factor
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.