Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The open-ended photothermal cell with LiTaO3 and its use in determining the photochemical loss
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS)
- Univ Desenvolvimento Estado & Regiao Pantanal
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária (EMBRAPA)
- Comparative determinations of the noise equivalent power (NEP) of open-ended photothermal cells are performed using LiTaO3 and LiNbO3 crystals with and without indium tin oxide (ITO) transparent electrodes. Open-ended cells can be used for in vivo measurements, which are important when considering the achievability for continuous monitoring of a plant, verifying, for example, the effect of water stress or UV-B radiation on a leaf. We also show the results obtained with one of these cells in the determination of photochemical loss of plant leaves. (c) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Sensors and Actuators B-chemical. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 125, n. 1, p. 274-277, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- open-ended photothermal cell
- photothermal spectroscopy
- photochemical loss photosynthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.