Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Experimental analysis of harmonic distortions in the excitation currents of double-excited three-phase transformers
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper shows the results of experimental investigations of three-phase banks composed of single-phase transformers and three-phase three-limb core transformers under simultaneous alternating and direct current excitations, for several winding connections. Harmonic analysis of excitation currents for different de saturation levels is performed.
- Ninth International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power Proceedings, Vols I - Iii. New York: IEEE, p. 858-863, 2000.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- asymmetrical magnetization
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.