Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Simulation Tools of DC-DC Converters for Power Electronics Education
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents interactive simulation tools to support the enhancement of power electronics education considering DC to DC converters. These interactive tools make use of the benefits of Java language to provide a dynamic and interactive visualization of simulations in steady-state for idealized non-isolated DC to DC converters. Additionally, this paper discusses the features and the usage of the interactive educational tools to serve as a first design tool for the laboratory experiments in the power electronics courses. In this way, some results were confronted with a well-known simulator package and with experimental results in order to validate the developed interactive simulation tools.
- Epe: 2009 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, Vols 1-9. New York: IEEE, p. 5628-5637, 2009.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Education Tool
- Education Methodology
- Converter circuit
- DC-DC converters
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.