Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An Efficient Codification to Solve Distribution Network Reconfiguration for Loss Reduction Problem
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 141281/2004-9
- CNPq: 00294-2007
- Evolutionary algorithms have been used to try to solve distribution network reconfiguration for loss reduction problem with a certain degree of success. But some problems, specially related to a codification that is able to represent and work with a complex multiconstraint and combinatorial problem such as this one, have prevented the use of the full potential of these algorithms to find quality solutions for large systems with minor computational effort. This paper proposes a solution to this problem, with a new codification and using an efficient way for implementing the operator of recombination to guaranty, at all times, the production of new radial topologies. The algorithm is presented and tested in a real distribution system, showing excellent results and computational efficiency.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 23, n. 4, p. 1542-1551, 2008.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Distribution network reconfiguration
- genetic algorithms
- loss reduction
- network representation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.