Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Imposing Radiality Constraints in Distribution System Optimization Problems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Ensino Pesquisa e Extensão de Ilha Solteira (FEPISA)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Distribution systems commonly operate with a radial topology, so all models of optimization problems in these distribution systems should consider radiality in their formulation. This work presents a literature review, a critical analysis, and a proposal for incorporating the radiality constraints in mathematical models of optimization problems for radial distribution systems. The objective is to show that the radiality constraints on such optimization problems can be considered in a simple and efficient way. The reconfiguration and expansion planning problems of distribution systems are used to test and verify the proposed radiality constraints. A generalization of radiality constraints is also examined.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 27, n. 1, p. 172-180, 2012.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Distribution system optimization
- distribution system planning
- distribution system reconfiguration
- mixed integer nonlinear programming
- radiality constraint of the electrical distribution system
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.