Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Robust state-derivative pole placement LMI-based designs for linear systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- In some practical problems, for instance in the control systems for the suppression of vibration in mechanical systems, the state-derivative signals are easier to obtain than the state signals. Necessary and sufficient LMI-based conditions for pole placement of linear systems using state-derivative feedback are proposed. Sufficient conditions for pole placement for a class of uncertain systems or systems subject to structural failures are also presented. The simulation of practical applications illustrates the efficiency of the proposed methods.
- International Journal of Control. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 82, n. 1, p. 1-12, 2009.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- state-derivative feedback
- linear matrix inequalities (LMI)
- pole placement
- uncertain systems
- structural failures
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.