Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Planning and Projects of Secondary Electric Power Distribution Systems
- CAIUA Distribuicao Energia SA
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper proposes a methodology to achieve integrated planning and projects for secondary distribution circuits. The planning model is formulated as a mixed integer nonlinear programming problem (MINLP). In order to resolve this problem, a tabu search (TS) algorithm is used, with a neighborhood structure developed to explore the physical characteristics of specific geographies included in the planning and expansion of secondary networks, thus obtaining effective solutions as well as low operating costs and investments. The project stage of secondary circuits consists of calculating the mechanical efforts to determine the support structures of the primary and secondary distribution systems and determining the types of structures that should be used in the system according to topological and electrical parameters of the network and, therefore, accurately assessing the costs involved in the construction and/or reform of secondary systems. A constructive heuristic based on information of the electrical and topological conditions between the medium voltage and low voltage systems is used to connect the primary systems and secondary circuits. The results obtained from planning and design simulations of a real secondary system of electric energy distribution are presented.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 24, n. 3, p. 1599-1608, 2009.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Electric energy distribution system
- evolutionary algorithms
- power flow
- secondary circuits
- tabu search
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.