Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Frequency synthesizer using a hybrid analog/digital loop filter: A low complexity approach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- A new frequency synthesizer using a hybrid analog/digital loop filter is presented. The digital loop filter employs a technique that allow resolution improvements without disturb the settling speed and using a low complexity circuit. Stability issues are addressed and the discrete-time equations of architecture are derived. A design example of a frequency synthesizer operating in an 850-1010 MHz band is shown, getting a tuning range of 4 x 40 MHz, 140 Hz of resolution and a reference noise suppression about 45.6 dB better than the conventional architecture. (C) 2011 Elsevier GmbH. All rights reserved.
- Aeu-international Journal of Electronics and Communications. Jena: Elsevier Gmbh, Urban & Fischer Verlag, v. 65, n. 10, p. 888-891, 2011.
- Elsevier Gmbh, Urban & Fischer Verlag
- Frequency synthesizer
- Digital loop filter
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.