Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Systematic analysis of the Fourier transform spectrum of (CH3OH)-C-13 between 400 and 950 cm(-1)
- Univ Pisa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Giessen
- We have investigated a high-resolution Fourier transform (FT) absorption spectrum of the (CH3OH)-C-13 isotopomer of methanol from 400 to 950 cm(-1) with the Ritz program. We present the assignments of 7160 transitions, 3021 of which belong to Asymmetry, and 4139 to E-symmetry. These transitions occur between states labeled by K quantum numbers up to 14, and by torsional quantum numbers n up to 4. The Ritz program evaluated the energies of the 4684 involved levels with an accuracy of the order of 10(-4) cm(-1). All of the assigned lines correspond to transitions involving torsionally excited levels within the ground small-amplitude vibrational state. (c) 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V., v. 234, n. 1, p. 25-33, 2005.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Fourier transform spectra
- (CH3OH)-C-13 assignment
- far-infrared spectra
- torsional excitation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.