Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Analysis of natural cis- and trans-polyisoprene mixtures by near-infrared spectrophotometry
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Natural trans- and cis-polyisoprenes and mixtures of these polymers were analysed by near-infrared spectrophotometry. The relative absorptivity data versus the amount of isomers in synthetic mixtures showed a non-linear behaviour. The results are compared with literature data from polyisoprenes extracted from other vegetal species. (C) 2000 Elsevier B.V. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Polymer Testing. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 19, n. 6, p. 667-672, 2000.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.