Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Are you ready for calculus I?
- R U ready for calculus I?
- Lovelock, David
- Resource that introduces key concepts to the study of calculus, such as algebra and trigonometry. Addressing topics as Greek symbols, elementary trigonometry, elementary algebra, fraction, exponentiation, functions, equations
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Médio::Matemática
- Mathematics Archives (MathArchives)
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Álgebra
- To address key concepts to the study of calculus
- Resource's main source: Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona. The Mathematics Archives is supported by the National Science Foundation, the State of Tennessee Science Alliance and the Departments of Mathematics at Calvin College and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.