Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Central limit theorem
- Estados Unidos da América. Open Source Physics (OSP)
- Conceitos básicos de probabilidade e estatística.
- The simulation consists in generating random variables from a choosen well-behaved distribution and summing them achieving the gaussian distribution, wich is the main result of the central limit theorem. The central limit theorem states that the average of of a sum of N random variables tends to a Gaussian distribution as N approaches infinity. The only requirement is that the variance of the probability distribution for the random variables be finite.
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas
- Open Source Physics(OSP).
- Teorema do limite central
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas::Física
- To "verify" numerically the central limit theorem. This theorem in very profound as has a wide range of applications, altought its interpretation may not be very clear. In this resource the student is able to see the distribution achieving its limit form.
- GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.