Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hard disks
- Estados Unidos da América. Open Source Physics (OSP)
- Física Estatística. Gases ideiais.
- A simulation of an idealized system representing a dense liquid using the model of hard disks. The simulation is performed solving the equations of dynamics with an (two-particle)interaction potential that is infinity for distances smaller than some constant and zero everywhre else. Quantities of interest are calculated.
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas
- Open Source Physics(OSP).
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas::Física
- To understand the temperature and density dependence of the equation of state and the structure of a dense liquid. This in done modifying the interaction and seeing how the properties of the system change. In particular, we would like to understand the relative role of the repulsive and attractive parts of the interaction.
- GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.