Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Are you ready for calculus III?
- R U ready for calculus IIl?
- Interactive resource that covers several themes for improving the skills of calculus I and II which are essential for the study of calculus III. Including functions and curves, exponential, differentiation, integration
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Médio::Matemática
- Mathematics Archives (MathArchives)
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Álgebra
- To help in the study of calculus III
- Resource's main source: Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona. The Mathematics Archives is supported by the National Science Foundation, the State of Tennessee Science Alliance and the Departments of Mathematics at Calvin College and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.