Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Algebra disk 1
- Professor weissman's algebra tutorials
- Weissman, Martin
- Resource with algebraic problems, proposed so randomly. Deals inequality of the symbols; multiplication; division; combination; removal of parenthesis, and exponents
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Mathematics Archives (MathArchives)
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Números e operações
- To work with basic algebra
- Version: 1.50. The Mathematics Archives is supported by the National Science Foundation, the State of Tennessee Science Alliance and the Departments of Mathematics at Calvin College and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Freeware. The author encourages the sharing of the Algebrax disk to make copies for studentes, teachers and parents.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.