Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The infrared Andromeda galaxy (M31)
- This real image, taken by a satellite, shows the Andromeda galaxy, which is situated next to the Milky Way. The superior image shows its view without effects. In the inferior images, the stars and the spacial dust were separated
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Andromeda Galaxy
- Spacial dust
- Milky Way
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Galáxias
- To identify the components of a galaxy
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.