Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The galaxies
- This real image, taken by a satellite, shows the 75 closest galaxies to the Earth. They are distributed according to their forms (elliptical and irregular), creating the image of a tuning fork
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Tuning fork
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Galáxias
- To help the visualization of many galaxies that are close to the planet Earth
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.