Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Supernova dust factory in galaxy M74
- This image shows a "spacial dust factory" situated at the galaxy Messier 74. Also known as Supernova, this galaxy was discovered between July 2004 and January 2005
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Messier 74
- Dust factory
- Spacial dust
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Astronomia Espacial
- To help the comprehension and the visualization of spacial phenomena
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.