Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy
- Chasteen, Thomas G.
- The media shows the outline of each piece of equipment used in spectroscopy, atomic absorption and the unit operating mechanism. It also describes the calibration method to find the concentration of an unknown sample
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química
- Thomas. G. Chasteen
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Química::Espectroscopia
- Show the student a drawing of the apparatus used in the operation of atomic absorption spectrometry. And how the equipment calibration must be made
- License provided by the author or its representative, to the Education State Department directly, which allows the work's reproduction, translation, distribution and transference
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.