Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Kepler´s supernova remnant – SN 1604
- This image shows the remnant Kepler's Supernova. This picture was produced thanks to the use of x-rays and infrared. This Supernova was seen for the first time 400 years ago, having as one of its observers the astronomer Johannes Kepler
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Kepler's Supernova
- SN 1604
- Johannes Kepler
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Astronomia Espacial
- To help the comprehension and the visualization of the Kepler's Supernova
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.