Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Equation of a line game
- Mejía, Sergio Hannibal
- This is a mathematical activity designed to help students practice finding the equation of a line in slope-intercept form. Press the "go" button to start the game. A green line will appear; select the button with the equation that describes the green line before the time runs out. Selecting the correct button will give you a new line, but less thinking time. This activity is designed to work well with interactive boards, as a classroom activity
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Equações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.