Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Number Line Solutions to absolute value equations and inequalities
- Schulz, Eric
- The solutions to absolute value equations and inequalities often involve compound inequalities using "and" and "or" statements. The rules regarding whether to use "and" or "or" are often memorized without a visual understanding of how absolute value equations and inequalities can be thought of in terms of distances on a number line. This Demonstration is designed to help convey the visual interpretation of the solutions to these equations and inequalities without relying on the memorization of rules regarding the use of "and" or "or" to build the solution sets
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Equações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.