Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Graph of inequalities
- Pegg Jr, Ed
- The graph of a linear equation is a straight line. The graph of a linear inequality is the half of the plane to one side of the line. The solution of a system of inequalities is the set intersection of the regions for each inequality. It may be the empty set, a finite polygon, the inside of an acute angle, a strip, and so on, depending on the nature of the inequalities
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Equações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.