Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Odd or Even
- Schreiber, Michael
- Finding out whether a large number is even or odd is easy! Look up its last digit (the number in the ones' place) in the table, or look at the set of circles below it. If the circles line up, the number is even. If one circle hangs over, the number is odd. Click the even or odd button to choose your answer. A green signal appears for the right answer, a red signal for the wrong answer. Click the big number to get a new random number. Click the score to reset it
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Iniciais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática::Números e operações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.