Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An analog clock
- Old-fashioned analog clocks are becoming more difficult to find in today's world. Digital clocks are more common these days. This Demonstration can help take you back in time to learn how to read an analog clock. The numbers on the face of the clock can be chosen from four types
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Iniciais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática::Grandezas e medidas
- Roman numeral
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.