Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Boole Differential Equation with Continued Fractions
- Lauschke, Andreas
- Explore the solutions of the Boole differential equation with continued fractions. Continued fractions provide a very effective function approximation toolset. Usually the continued fraction expansion of a given function approximates the function better than the Taylor series or the Fourier series. The solution(s) of the Boole differential equation are very diverse; they contain polynomials, trigonometric functions, hyperbolas, (nested) square roots, and modular forms
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Matemática Aplicada
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.