Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Potential Flow over a NACA Four-Digit Airfoil
- Fearn, Richard L.
- Streamlines and the surface pressure coefficient are plotted for potential flow over some members of the NACA four-digit family of airfoils. Each plot includes values for the lift coefficient and pitching moment coefficient about the leading edge. Camber and thickness of the airfoil are controlled by varying digits of the identification number. Controls are also available to digitize the airfoil for the numerical computation, and for the angle of attack the airfoil makes with the uniform onset flow. A panel method using straight-line vortex panels of linearly varying strength and external Neumann boundary conditions provides the numerical solution to the model
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas::Matemática
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.