Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bézier Curve Approximation of an Arc
- Raguet-Schofield, Rob
- This Demonstration shows how the arcs of a circle can be approximated with 1-4 Bézier curves. Each Bézier curve has four blue control points (two on the arc and two off the arc) with the red arrows pointing from each control point on the arc to the next control point off the arc. The four control points of the Bézier curve can be connected by three red line segments, the midpoints of which can be connected by two additional green line segments; the midpoints of the green line segments can then be connected by one additional blue line segment, which is tangent to the arc at its midpoint
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.