Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Platonic solids
- There are only five convex polyhedra with identical regular convex faces, as proved in Euclid's Elements. All their vertices lie on a sphere, all their faces are tangent to another sphere, all their edges are tangent to a third sphere, all their dihedral and solid angles are equal, and all their vertices are surrounded by the same number of faces
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Convex polyhedra
- Euclid's elements
- Greek mathematics
- Regular polyhedra
- Platonic solid
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Espaço e forma
- Show the platonic solids
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.